Are you ready for a change, but just can’t quite figure out how to make it happen? We’ve ALL been there. Wanting to get in shape and be active, but the excuses to put it off keep piling on. I’m too busy. I work too many hours to fit in exercise. I am intimidated of walking into a gym. I can’t afford a personal trainer. I want to lose weight but don’t know where to start. I don’t think I can do this on my own.
Here is your chance to kick start that change in your life. A chance to discover a stronger, fitter and healthier version of YOU!
The CrossFit Fargo Boot Camp is designed with people of all fitness levels in mind, and it is especially geared towards motivated individuals who are ready to work for that change in their life.
And we have great news for you! Boot Camp is open to the public. You do not have to be a CrossFit Fargo member to register for Boot Camp.
Details on Boot Camp:
- Begins Monday March 10th
- 6 week Program
- Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays 6:00-6:45am
- You will receive a CFF Boot Camp work book with nutritional guidance, places to log your progress, motivational tools and more.
- Cost is $199 for 6 week session
What to expect from Boot Camp
- Higher cardiovascular endurance
- Increased muscle tone
- Fat loss
- Better functional and core strength
- Accountability to your coach and fellow Boot Camp athletes
- Doing things you never thought possible!
We will lead you through high intensity workouts relative to your fitness level consisting of push ups, sit ups, kettle bell work, carrying implements, running, rowing, jump rope, box jumps, medicine ball work, squats, ropes, rings, partner/team exercises and much more!
It is our mission to help you find your True North through fitness in a positive, safe and uplifting environment.